A simplified 3D printed floor plan helps to understand the size and layout of the building.
Based on the drawings the model was built to a scale of 1:100 and then printed in Nylon (MJF PA12).
Due to the grey graphite finish the model has a metal look and is a great alternative to the simple white models.
Dimensions of the model: 12x15x3 cm
Photos of the Tourism Innovation Award Ceremony, which took place on September 27th
We designed and manufactured a unique trophy in cooperation with the Ministry of the Economy.
The initial idea was to bring the little bird out of the nation branding video to the real world. (http://www.inspiringluxembourg.public.lu/en/outils/videos/il-video-witz-en-long/index.html)
The 3D model of the bird has been adapted and modified to be 3D printable. The bird sculpture was printed in high detail resin and electroplated in order to have a real metal finish.
The trophy base does represent one rhombus of the X, as seen in the Luxembourg Signature. The base was printed out of black Nylon (MJF PA12). Furthermore we integrated laser engraved anodized aluminum plates to highlight the winners of the Tourism Innovation Awards.
Article from RTL: http://www.rtl.lu/letzebuerg/1244851.html#p12
On September 24th the new University Library at Beval was inaugurated.
The detailed model of the library was 3D printed in Nylon (MJF PA12) to a scale of 1:300. The grey color of the material allowed to leave some parts unpainted with an unique finish.
We were honored to see Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa were pleased about the model.
Highly detailed resin parts for a laboratory application
Dimensions: 50x40x50 mm
Dimensions: 29x15x9 mm (with 1,5 mm holes)
Collaboration with LuxAI S.A. on the design and development of the QTrobot, a tool for therapists to support education of children with autism.
Our client had an issue with his electric sunroof on his car, the metal slider on one side was broken due to material wear.
Since he could not find any replacement parts on the market we managed to reproduce the broken part, our engineering team optimized the part by adding material on certain sections of the part. The material we used was stainless steel, which got polished to work properly.
For scientific research our client is currently testing a prototype, we adapted their parts for additive manufacturing in order to do the first field tests of their project.
We used Nylon PA12 for this mechanical application.