Workshop / educational training / courses
The practical guide for 3D printing, from interactive workshops for children and students to educational training for teachers to in-depth courses for professional users in the industry.
- Workshop for beginners (children and students)
- 3D printing in class (from Cycle 3.1 or high school)
- Educational training and preparation of teachers to give courses independently
- 3D software
- 3D printing + maintenance of a 3D printer
- 3D printing technologies and applications – an overview
- Design Thinking – product design
- 3D CAD – design in 3D
- 3D Scanning – From reality to digital
- Workshop for Industry
- Identification of suitable parts for 3D printing
- From the CAD design to the 3D printed part
The duration of these events will be adjusted individually.